Alright guys, as you can see, I haven't chosen my successor yet of this fine community, but it's because I'm having a hard time letting go of my baby. I'm still going through everybody that applied, and just trying to find the right suitor.
I also might have some last chance plans for myself at this community, but at the moment, I am undecided.
I should have a decision made with what to do with icbuffy by the end of the weekend. Thank you for your support and your patience. It means the world to me :)
Alright, I've been a terrible mod and I feel horrible about it. It's because I didn't anticipate how much work I'd have school wise this year, and I have a few other communities that are WAY time consuming. And I hate to do this, because icbuffy is my baby.
BUT. I am looking for a replacement mod. If you are interested in taking over this community, please comment to this post with the following:
Age: Other communities you run: Your duties at those communities: Why you would like to be Mod here at icbuffy: Why you would be the best candidate for the position:
This community is my baby, and I hate how it's gotten out of my hands-- I would really like to find a replacement, otherwise I might have to delete it. :( Thanks and my apologies for my lack of organization.
"And there's too Much going on But it's calm under The waves In the blue of my oblivion" 4.Tori Amos - Crucify "I've been looking for a savior in these dirty streets, looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets"
5.Reamonn - Supergirl "And then she'd say, it's Ok, I got lost on the way but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls don't cry"
"I play dead,It stops the hurting.I play dead, And the hurting stops" 7.Vertical Horizon - Everything you want "He says all the right things At exactly the right time But he means nothing to you And you dont know why"
10. Raining All the Time- Kill Hannah she crashed like an atom bomb/and said, "we can't live forever/one day I'll see you around/I dreamt that we disappeared/so I just gotta do it/so no one can touch me now"
11. Bloodless- Tom McRae so what am I feeling you know me so well/so what am I feeling and how can you tell/I've got a feeling you don't know
12. Bleed Like Me- Garbage dancing with the devil's past has never been too fun/it's better off than trying to take a bullet from a gun/and she cries/hey baby can you bleed like me?
13. Criminal- Fiona Apple save me from these evil deeds before I get them done/I know tomorrow brings the consequence at hand/but I keep livin’ this day like the next will never come
14. Intuition- Natalie Imbruglia all I ever hear day and night is "you better hurry up and get a life"/I need some direction 'cause the clock is tickin' away
15. Mystery Girl- Yeah Yeah Yeahs she said she came from cell block three/the girl hit hot like a barracuda baby/she floated on air like a crest of wave/she was a primal instituation she was a danger to herself